Quantum Lift Careers:|
Learn about a career with Quantum Lift, Inc.: a unique material handling equipment company located in Troy, Michigan.
Quantum Lift, Inc. realizes that our strengths and future growth depends directly upon the contributions made by every employee. Our reputation is built by our employees. We EXCEED EXPECTATIONS.
Quantum Lift, Inc. is the sum combination of skills, personal integrity and the quality service provided by all of the people who work for Quantum.
We offer a challenging and rewarding work environment, competitive wages and benefit package that includes: medical, holiday and vacation pay*
* Eligibility varies depending on position and longevity.
Quantum Lift, Inc. is currently looking to fill the positions below.
Forklift Mechanic Position
Job Requirements: Must be experienced, good driving record, be able to lift 25#, and have your own tools. Job Purpose: Maintain forklift serviceability by completing preventive maintenance requirements and repairs; maintaining vehicle records.
* Maintains forklift truck serviceability by conducting periodic inspections; completing preventive maintenance requirements; identifying and repairing or replacing faulty or suspect parts.
* Repairs and upgrades forklift trucks by listening to operator’s description of malfunction; conducting tests; identifying problem and resolution.
* Verifies repairs by test-driving vehicle.
* Completes daily operational requirements by charging and maintaining batteries or propane tanks.
* Maintains vehicle maintenance and operational history by initiating and updating records.
* Maintains safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operation; following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
* Evaluates new and proposed equipment by examining capabilities and conducting tests.
* Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
* Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications: Equipment Maintenance, Lifting, Decision Making, Problem Solving, Reporting Research Results, Self-Motivated, Results Driven, Quality Focus, Productivity, Safety Management, Analyzing Information.